Well, my friend can’t find the Day #7 prompt for me, so….
I GUESS I’M GOING TO BE CREATIVE.
And by that, I mean recycle the age-old question you see pop up every day on Pinterest.
What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
I’ll tell you in semi-completed list fashion.
- WRITE A NOVEL. I would write a novel so hard.
- Become a yoga instructor so that I could encourage other people to slow down a little, and also make money by talking softly to a room of people lying on the ground for an hour. 2b: become a good yoga instructor and actually help people live better lives.
- Be so vegan that not another animal is ever harmed by my food choices.
- Get married–for keepsies. None of this try-it-and-get-a-divorce stuff. I love my boyfriend now, and I hope the great institution of marriage doesn’t mess that up in some way.
- Learn how to dance so that people actually like watching me and I actually feel good about it.
- Cook amazing, all-natural food all the time.
- Become a physically fit person and love my body.
- Figure out my religious situation–whether I want to follow a pagan-type path, whether I want to be atheist…I have no idea at the moment.
- Travel the world. Seriously. It freaks me out that when I die there might be places on this planet I have never experienced.
- Raise some amazing children and adopt a few, too. (In the future, obviously.)
Well, of course this list is not complete, but maybe I’ll come back to it in the future.
NOW it’s getting late.